Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Gettysburg




"There is always a possibility of change."


In 1863 during the American Civil War, the battle of Gettysburg was fought in Pennsylvania and was considered the turning point of the war. It largely decided which way our young and wild country was going to go. I am having my personal "Battle of Gettysburg" within as this is being written. I feel like since I have stepped on the path of the Light so many wonderful things have happened but yet so many horrible things still occur in the world. The darkness clearly has dominated this world for far too long and now that I am being called into darkness by continuing to interact with our society as it stands, I feel lost and alone and left here a man with his last bit of faith. I am asking for a major sign or intervention from the Light seeing as to how that is the only energy I ever want to serve but I cannot do it alone.

The following writing is written as a conversation between the Light, dark and myself. The Light will be represented in bold, the dark in italic and myself in standard writing. This writing is a display of me looking for continued faith and facing not only some of my own demons but more importantly the darkness that runs deep in every bit of our society as it stands. I need a sign and we all need healing. Enjoy.



Take my hand and feel alive!
(It will never work, you've tried)

I do feel alive!

I helped you see so you can be reborn and work for the righteous side
(Now that you see, are you willing to face us?)

Rebirth has given me strength and gratitude and I am willing to face the energy I once embraced.
Within my graces lies love, compassion and spiritual growth
(Love? Compassion? We can take that away and replace it with your darkest desires)

I desire nothing more than to continue to love and help others with their spiritual growth.

Believe in the power of the Light to carry you through the darkest night
(The Darkest night has prevailed through most of your species history, the light only knows temporary victory)

The dark has a point, we have been deceived and rendered powerless in the lights temporary victory. Light, how do I help that energy shift?

We need a powerful source of energy like you to help bring Love to the places that know only fear
(The world is too big, too many are asleep and the rest don't care. Good luck with bringing love cause around every Dark corner Fear will appear)

Again, the dark has a point, most people don't care or aren't willing to accept the truth. The darkness only has power because WE allow it to! Light, what do I do??

I empower your six senses, give you the gift of nature and the capacity to love and accept the love of another
(Your five senses are all you need, you're just an animal needing to feed the beast within. Nature can turn it's back on you and destroy everything you love. Loving another allows you to be betrayed and deeply hurt, it's better to feed your lustful desires)

Disrespecting Mother Nature and all that she brings causes a resentful backlash which seems to be a dark energy. Loving another and accepting their love has only proven beneficial in a world of trust. A world of truth and a world where darkness can't get to you have to take hold in order for a greater love tale to unfold.

You have seen through the Light the potential that lies within every single one of us, why do you question our power?
(You have also seen the unwillingness of your insipid and stupid species to wake up while the rest hang on to the past and cower. Why wouldn't you question the light's power?)

Light, it is true that I have seen the potential deep within each of us. So why do we stand here seemingly unwilling to accept positive change? Why are we willing to continue to let the dark reign?

The people will have to have faith that the Light can shine on all corners of the dark
(Without us the balance is impossible, we will always lurk waiting for a chance to strike)

The dark has a point, how do we balance? I am just looking for the Light to maintain the majority of control.
We are testing your faith, your ability to hold your Light
(Join us again, we will make you a Dark Knight)

Ability to hold my Light? In a world as twisted and dark as this? I am losing my faith and the devil is telling me he will put food on my plate. What do I do? I NEED A REAL ANSWER, LIGHT! I CAN'T KEEP WAITING ON YOU!...A dark night for a Light worker, a dark night for our world...it seems like the night never passes, I haven't had to use my sunglasses in a long time.

If you go back in the dark it will be harder to leave this time
(Come back to us, you understood us, we are your only friend)

I don't want to go back! I have found the gratitudes in Life and Love! But, the offer to reign free and be set up for life as a dark knight is banging awfully loud. I only ask for an answer to all the chaos around!

The answer will come when the time is right, just keep your faith and hold your Light
(It's been centuries that we have been dominating Earth with our control, how much longer do you want to wait? Why can't the light give you a straight answer? Dark Knight is what awaits you and all we require is your soul)

My soul, the one thing that determines my allegiance. In the darkest world that we live in right now it's become impossible to always walk in the Light but I do my best the only way I know how. Light, I am asking you for a better answer, a straight plea of clarity, a new way to want to get out of bed everyday and please don't take this as a threat, but if you offer me and my fellow humans nothing substantial then becoming a dark knight is the only choice I will have left.

The choice is yours, make the right one, follow your heart
(The choice IS yours, make the right one and have whatever you want)

It's always my choice and responsibility isn't it? Then I must live with what I choose. My heart says to keep serving the Light but when will we see the only thing that resonates deep in my soul and beats within the heart of me? The only thing I want is a world where we can Love, where we can evolve beyond our ego-driven pains and become what we are in our divine spiritual love. I have been given the gift of expression and I write every day, I take pictures and sing songs, I love to challenge the status quo and walk in nature to inspire while I play. Light, if you can hear me and if you can help PLEASE send me the tools I need to share my passions while being able to thrive in this dark world by helping me attain financial wealth. Bringing me money is using darkness for good, I don't know if you've heard but if there's no hope to do what I was put here for,to spread the awakening word and if I can't support myself then it'll be the only other energetic choice, in darkness I must serve.

-Zachary Hill 2011(C)


Written: Big Bear Lake, California 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment