Saturday, November 19, 2011

An Awakening: The Valley of Fire

"THE VALLEY of FIRE" by Zachary Hill

The sound of silence, an oxymoron. The valley of fire speaks to me, it burns like the passion in my heart and soul. The wind is still and then it blows, it speaks to me letting me know I'm not alone. I have wandered through the cities noise to find myself returning back to where I started. A place where the fire burns on the valley floor, a place that my soul can breathe once more, with tears in my eyes I stare into the sun, I have overcome darkness after a long tour and learned to walk in the light. God spoke to me today in this fiery valley letting me know everything is alright. The floor of this place represents my charkas from root to the crown, it's rock solid formations are the body in which this valley lies. A place where the fire inside meets the sky.


-Zachary Hill 2011(C)


Written: Quartzsite, Arizona 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment