Sunday, March 6, 2011

SoCal: Los Angeles to San Diego


What my trip to San D taught me was how comfortable I am in my OWN skin!


I reconfirmed to myself that I will spend 95% of my day in nature when and where applicable.

I reconfirmed that while cities may be nice they are all essentially the same.

I reconfirmed that the suburbs suck no matter where you are, some more than others though!

I caught up with a good ol' friend(whom I've now known for almost 3 years! WOW!)

While the beaches of SoCal are nice, they aren't quite as nice as the ones of NorCal where the population is a heck of a lot less.


I learned that my faith and belief in Spirit is stronger and greater than it ever has been due to a rather well put out challenging demonstration by an Atheist as well as further discussing spirituality with my close spiritual friend.

I learned that San Diego is an interesting area, it kind've feels like California with Florida sprinkled ontop.


Three more days folks. Three more days until I move into my van. It's finally starting to feel real!


Until next time...!


Written: Big Bear Lake, California 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment