Thursday, March 31, 2011

Greetings From The Island


After a long hellish and surprising week I'm back with some ass-kickin things to talk about! Or maybe not...lol who knows?

I'm writing this from Friday Harbor, Washington on the San Juan Islands. I'm on top of a mountain that is largely submerged in the Pacific Ocean, how cool is that?

More importantly I've been moving around like a mad man this past month. I went from Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma...you get the point!

As my astrological insights suggested this year is full of introspection, family-values and home-life issues and boy has it been so far!

I find myself sitting in front of yet another wood burning stove, on top of another magical mountain, in another magical place, spending time with more magical people! Look at all this magic my life has given me in recent months!!!

My time in Big Bear feels like years ago, my time in Phoenix feels like a month ago(has it really been a week?), my time in Portland feels like a week ago and I feel like time is moving incredibly fast!

I have spent a lot of my time reading, driving, praying, looking within, working with my Oracle Cards, pendulum and crystals.

Last night I "landed" on San Juan Island off the coast of Washington state. I followed my intuition to this place which is home to someone I met on Youtube a few years ago, Angela.

Angela has been kind enough to let me park the van on her property and snooze along with offering me tea, soup and interesting conversation! Angela did the road-life thing for quite a while and has surrounded her home and life in the white light, needless to say I've enjoyed my stay so far!! I spent most of the day talking with her mother, watching her and her mother interact with her two beautiful daughters and providing a home environment that I would recommend to any parent!(Not to mention there's a bunch of cool cats here!)

Where will tomorrow take me? I haven't a clue(though I have a lot of intuitive hits that suggest what the future may have in store!)..all I know is that I've been on the white light path since last December and I have been ascending little by little yet at the same time by leaps and bounds!

I have been sending loving energy, prayers and healings to some of you which whom I believe need it most, if you're thinking "is he referring to me?", chances are that I am.

"In the end what matters most is

How well did you live
How well did you love
How well did you learn to let go"

I'm learning about all those things, they all seem to interconnect with one another.

God, guide me safely into the next dawn, watch over me while I rest in the night.

Gratitude.

-Zachary <3

Written: San Juan Island, Washington 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment