Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Illinois: Reflection & Gratitude


My adventure begins! I realized today that I have to give thanks to the events of my life while I stayed in the state of Illinois for birthing me into the place I am now. I came out to Big Bear Lake to get started on my "Reinvention, Rebirth, Responsibility" campaign that I mentioned in late 2010. I have spent nearly 2 months in Big Bear and it has been a wonderful experience! Spending time with Roz has been the highlight of coming out here. She is a wonderful friend that has opened her home to me as well as being a listening ear and in many ways a mentor for my spiritual development. I am incredibly grateful for her presence in my life! I don't know if I would have been able to leave Illinois and step into the next phase of my spiritual path if she hadn't provided me with a place to stay and all of the wonderful insight and discussions we have shared around the fire every night. I cherish those experiences and will truly miss them. Leaving Big Bears mountains, beautiful lake, healing waters and positive energy isn't easy but leaving behind the good times I share with a loved one that has helped me develop in the ways that matter the most is the toughest reason to roll off this mountain. I am grateful.


However, on the topic of rolling off the mountain I get to head to Phoenix and see another loved one for a different type of spiritual adventure! I also feel a load of money heading my way as well. I am stoked about getting started in my van and seeing Sara down in the sun filled valley below.


My life is finally starting to look up and I know that may sound like a broken record but after 23 years of mostly negativity, it's nice to finally start feeling the positive side of life present in my day to day existence.

I am thankful and grateful for those people and places that have shown me love and that have put me through hell, without them I wouldn't have anyway to compare the feelings and grow from them.

Thank you Roz for taking me under your wing and into your home.

Thank you Big Bear for providing me with the chance to rest, regenerate and redirect myself.

Thank you Illinois for giving me 23 years of experience that had many wonderful moments(mostly just the people! lol ;P)and for not having mountains so I could venture out West to discover and fall in love with them!

I'd also like to thank myself for having the final decision making power and realizing that even amongst all of the assistance from Spirit and loved ones I have received over the years. I'm going to Phoenix with an open heart(and hopefully open mind depending on the mood ;) )to see what comes of it. I feel love intensification, financial abundance, creativity, learning and maybe a bit of heat.

Life is good. I am grateful.

Thank You...


....onward to ARIZONA! =:)


Written: Big Bear Lake, California 2011

1 comment:

  1. The mountains are very amazing to us also. Coming from Lake County IL, the first time we saw mountains was in 2006, at 24 years old. I don't think we can go back to the flat land.

    Happy Travels!

    ReplyDelete