Sunday, February 27, 2011

Arisen From The Ashes


After a long time of self sabotage, hurting myself, destroying things I love and going on unforgiven I have finally come to a point where the path is clear. I know what needs to be done to move forward and take this life to new heights, to squeeze every juicy drop out of it. As I move closer to the lifestyle I've manifested I quickly realize that after my adventures to the oceanfront on March 4th occur it will be time to march forth into my newly discovered self. A self that has risen from my own self created ashes like the Phoenix to start a new journey, on a new and lighter path. It just so happens that my first destination on this new journey in my new home will be to visit someone who I am learning from, sharing and loving with..a fellow Phoenix from a similar cold hellhole in the midwest...also a similar background of ashes to arise from. On March 8th 2011 I will come down off the mountain I have ascended into Big Bear country after drinking the purifying waters of it's lake and take myself, my new home and new adventures down into the valleys below. Making my first stop a rather appropriate one, to a place that bears the name of what I have become.

Destination: Phoenix, Arizona.


=:) ...my time has finally come. I give my thanks to my friends and family(one and the same really)that have helped me get here, that have been patient with my self-destruction. It's been a scary ride but it's been all the more manageable thanks to all of you. Here's to loving, living, laughing and walking the path of light each and every day! I pray you all will do the same!

-Zachary <3


Written: Big Bear Lake, California 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment