Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Oregon Trail

I am at the BlueStone coffee house in Grants Pass, Oregon on a rainy Saturday afternoon(town has great energy!). After a few day drive through the awful Illinois-like central valley of California and the horrid down pull of negative energy for 50 miles in all directions of Mount Shasta(so much so my feet were tingling painfully while passing through)I arrived in Oregon yesterday afternoon and now I am asking for guidance for the next step in the process of clearing my karma and stepping on the white light path! While in Phoenix I learned quite a few valuable lessons about myself and started to rise from the ashes like I was meant to do while being down there, leaving Phoenix has allowed me to rise even further.

On the way here I lost a hubcap but have gained more clarity about myself and my faith is being tested, along with my intuitive knowing. I trust my knowing more now than I ever have, I trust in the Universe more than I ever have and yet I look to trust more, to have my true purpose revealed and I believe I know a little bit of what that is.

My time with Sara down in Phoenix was overall pleasant and proved useful. I look at it with more clarity today and realize that I wouldn't expect anything less than stellar, mind blowing and deeply soul impacting when it comes to the connection and relationship we share.

I've been praying and asking for signs to guide me where I need to go next, both within and on the road. Portland keeps coming up over and over so it's a huge possibly, in fact the girl at the coffee shop was talking about it while I ordered my tuna sandwich.

I love no state sales tax and not having to pump my own gas! Having a gas station pump guy gives me the opportunity to talk with somebody else and further my experience on this planet.

For the first time in my life I am truly "on my own"(let's not forget about God, my angels, fairies and loved ones). In fact yesterday I was on the phone with my dad and looked over at the car next to me and a statue of a fairy kneeling in light green clothing was looking right at me the statue wasn't facing forward but right at me! The Universe is showing me signs and is infusing my knowing with my faith, there has never been anything more profound in my life than what has been coming to me in the past 6 months.

While in Phoenix(and a short trip to Sedona)I learned a lot about what is most important in life. This has all been developing since I left Illinois and I must say is coming along quite nicely and timely(I happen to like the timeframe things are working in too!). The Universe showed me in Sedona that if I don't clear my karma and let go of control I will sink further into darkness than I ever have. The dark may be seductive but once the light has been allowed control it's power, love, beauty and joy is irresistible! I vowed to never go back in my spiritual progress and I'm keeping that vow.

I know what I have to do, it is my greatest challenge yet and with it comes the greatest depth of gratitude, appreciation and acceptance. *Deep breath* Let's do this! =:)

Written: Grants Pass, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment