Saturday, April 2, 2011

Healing on the Learning Curve

I've spent much of this past week praying, asking for guidance, reflecting and most importantly receiving all of the above.


I have been called to the San Juan Islands to ascend further on my path. This is a beautiful healing place that lacks all of the hustle and bustle of many places on the mainland. A friendly community from what I've observed so far and a place that seems to not mind allowing me to release myself and more importantly UNLEASH myself!

I'm feeling my Tiger energy pushing through like never before, raw energetic power rushing to the center waiting for a healthy outlet.

I still have this hurt that has been nagging me, a nagging feeling. One which is being released a little each day, I'm asking for guidance with how to release it entirely, I keep getting signs to write, let the me thats buried deep come out and play, do yoga and amongst other signs that I cannot share at this time because it would be counterproductive to myself and any other(s) involved. Patience raging Tiger, patience!

On the note of patience I feel this slowing down from regular civilization, a similar slowing down to the one I felt in Big Bear. Only now with being able to focus on myself I can harness as much of the light on this mystical little island as need be, make connections with the right people and move forward with my life..everything I came out here to do!

Eventually, when I return to the "mainland" I will be shown just how far I've progressed, let go, developed and balanced while on the island. I look forward to this challenge.

The past few months have left an interesting trail in my development so far. I went through some psychic training, relationship training and now I'm moving into a space where I can develop all of those. How to interact with others(both positive and negative people), how to manage myself in relationships and look for red flags when dealing with others, how to keep my faith alive and get to a point of knowing where there is confidence in every bit of faith I have.

For those of you who have seen and aided me through my dark times, my gratitude is endless. The best gift I can give to myself, all of you and the world is a lighter, healthier, happier me and pay it forward!

The idea of becoming so comfortable with my own Spirituality and Authentic-Self is incredibly beautiful, to not be tempted by dark energies when the going gets tough. (That came from a conversation I had with someone at the laundromat yesterday! =:P)

As I learn to let go of where I came from, I begin to move forward.

Thank You.


Written: San Juan Island, Washington 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment