Saturday, May 28, 2011

Voice of the Voiceless

The deepest levels of torture reflect outside thy self
No safe zones, only private homes, find yourself all alone

A species too afraid to care, turn your back on the skull duggery over there
We look to those to lead but instead we watch it like a movie screen where the product is finished and the debts get bigger but fear not surely they won't pull the trigger on you and me the small man says "thats just the way its gotta be".

I'm not buyin' it. I see potential comin' from a whole other level but then it's split between the visionaries, idealists, capitalists and realists. Everybody running their mouth refusing to believe in all the destruction were seeing.

Our souls are stripped from head to toe. First they take our food, water and sell us a home that we don't own but nor do they. How can you sell something that doesn't belong to you? Isn't that called theft? I hear my red skinned ancestors cry as I feel alone in the realization that it's all here for us to share and not capitalize on one another.

Things change but the truth remains the same. Were not evolving, were mutating into something far from what we are capable of. This world has so much to give and so do it's "highest evolved" species and yet it doesn't.

Then a person like me steps out of line and gets smacked and reminded of his place in the mutation devastation. To think outside the box makes you dangerous, makes you real, makes you a threat to their established ways. Those at the top are aware of what could happen if everyone embraced their outside the box thinking and those at the bottom drink the kool aid everyday saying that certain things are acceptable and ok.

Many before have called me extreme but in a time where everything is extremely controlled, manipulated and the everydays truth is destroyed require SOME people to be extreme and actually attempt to make a difference?

I've met people that think you'll change the system by working within it, I've talked to others that are ready to grab their guns and overthrow by force. I've heard it all, where is the balance?

What if the people inside the system took their guns and pointed them at the higher ups?

What if the people outside the system united with their counterparts on the opposing side? It takes education to get that to function properly.

Advocates for peace such as myself get labeled a "violent threat" because we seek accountability for the behaviors of the criminals at the top and also for the people at the bottom that make a choice to not open their eyes.

I have always carried beliefs that work outside the systems idea. Whatever the masses are doing the best thing to do is go the opposite direction in most cases. People think their little lives add up to something greater, but what if peoples BIG lives added up to something greater? A true potential that I see within each and every one of us. Something that our ancestors, the real Americans spoke of.

Why are we tolerant of todays cities? Are they not the ego when nature is the higher self? Do cities not produce more crime against one another, against the sacred lands, against the spiritual self that one cannot ascend to in a noisy, toxic and pollution(on every level)filled place?

This idea of "owning" things. What a stupid concept. We don't own "our" land, "our" children, "our" car, "our" television. Nor does the corporate government. How can one own what is truly not for sale? It seems like some of the only things we can truly own is our mind, our soul and our existence and that is why the powers that be attempt to(and successfully in most cases)pollute and control those aspects of us in the outside world. It's a sick game and I'm wondering when we all as a world will grow tired of it!

We talk about balance. Does balance include mutation? It is not a balanced life to desire to hoard everything for ourselves, to embrace the idea of capitalism, to spend little time in what is real that which is nature and then live in the polluted cities.

I have been told not to concern myself with what others do, but when what others do effects me directly and so many people lose the opportunity to experience some of the most incredible highs that come with moving inward how can I not find myself angered or annoyed?

Peoples unwillingness to question everything has always pissed me off and created a painful disconnect with them and it hasn't been until recently that I have taken a deep breath and chilled out on that and attempted to see what others are saying about how people develope.

Nothing is really getting achieved on a higher level. I have no reason to have faith that it is either. In our history there has been one empire after another that have collapsed one after another and all of them have had low vibrations. Our current world empire is no different.

Is it wrong to want more than just a bullshit pacified meaningless progress? Is it too much to ask of people to look deeper within, even if it's difficult and challenging? Should I expect less from our species? Some things suggest yes, others suggest no. I say, that when its all said and done all you will have is your spirit and integrity. Your own personal ascension. Is it not the job of those ascending to help out the less ascended so they too can experience their highest potential? This is why I care. These are the reasons I have raged, hurt and nearly gone off the wall in the name of something more.

I have seen that the most beautiful places are those where man has rarely gone or has displayed a show of mercy by not capitalizing on the lands.

What can I do to make it better? It's starting to reveal itself to me that my purpose is that of creation, I am the voice of the voiceless. Not a soldier in the trenches but a diplomat. A designer, a thinker, a dreamer. Everything we all are but so often don't embrace.

If you have ever believed you were crazy for being different, know that you are not alone. Once you realize that being different is the path less traveled you will then know deep within who is truly crazy and it's not you.


Written: San Juan Island, Washington 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment