Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A. Light Retreat: Starlit Spring Night

(I wrote this last night in my notebook under thousands of stars, I wanted to share it with all of you)

Countless stars in the sky

Some shooting for just a moment catching my attention for seconds briefly

A night of wonder, a night of magic

I Love the wonders of the night

The creatures of the night sing me songs as though they were just for me

I'm in Love with Spirit and all of creation

It is because of what I see in the sky tonight that I am reminded of all the beautiful creations in existence

The smell and sweet taste of the crisp night air is sweeter than sugar(better for you too!)

What brings tears of sorrow and joy to my eyes is the feeling of knowing that no matter how dark the tunnel may get there is always a light at the other side and that no matter how grateful I am for every gust of wind, tree, bird that chirps, smell of rain, smile I see, hand I hold, lips I kiss passionately, hug I share, friend I have, song I sing, life I've touched that it will never be enough to express the gratitude I feel that runs through my veins, pounds in my heart and tears that swell in my eyes all saying "THANK YOU!!!" You've always been there even when I was too blind to see.

These are just a few moments of feeling my connection to Source while healing on a cool spring night under the stars at the Residence of Light.

-Zachary Hill


Written: San Juan Island, Washington 2011

1 comment:

  1. Brought tears to my eyes. So deeply sincere! Thank on brother! All the magic is found in the gratitude <3

    ReplyDelete