Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love At First Drive

A while back she called my name
I gave her a try, now she drives me insane
Sometimes she is smooth, other times she is rough
Once in a while she levels with me, always leaving a memory
Her curves are so sexy, I hug them as tight as can be
My heart races and my mind embraces what she provides me
She always gives me a sign to show me the way
I ride her long and hard, regardless of the terrain
Day, night, rain or shine she always fills me up just in time
Because of her I have experienced much
She is my bride to be, the one who best understands me.

Who is she that has taken my heart? Her name is "The Road", she always provides me with a new journey to start.

I give thanks to her for all that she has given. Never once has she ever left me stricken.

..And on she goes, stealing the hearts of other Joes..


Written: Big Bear Lake, California 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment